These two dimensions reveal likely profitability of the business portfolio in terms of cash needed to support that unit and cash generated by it. The general purpose of the analysis is to help understand, which brands the firm should invest in and which ones should be divested.
Despite BCG analysis losting its importance due to many limitations, it can still be a useful tool if performed by following these steps:
- Step 1. Choose the unit
- Step 2. Define the market
- Step 3. Calculate relative market share
- Step 4. Find out market growth rate
- Step 5. Draw the circles on a matrix
- Comes single or multiple templates
- If the MindManager template includes an icon and image pack setup files for MindManager 22 are included (only Windows)
- Use as many times as you like
- MindManager map templates are compatible with Windows and Mac versions of MindManager
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
if you are unsure which MindManager version to purchase give us a call.
Office: 0064 -(0)9 8171962 Email: email@example.com
Mindlogik Annual MindManager Resource Plan
Add an annual Mindlogik Subscription for AUD $20.00 and get access to all of our Icons4Maps, backgrounds and template Packs. Worth AUD$140.00 purchased individually.
We use Stripe and PayPal for secure checkout. No credit card details are stored on-site.